Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Do Not Know if This is Technically Legal ...

... but, really, I think you deserve occasionally to hear some of the better student paper bloomers from my university job. I will protect the innocent (read: egregiously guilty) by not revealing whether they are from students in my class or others (namely, my office mate's and my next-door office mate's), and of course not revealing names (though public shame might improve copy-editing, don't you think?). This week's winners are the following:

[In reference to the Declaration of Independence]: "The King of England was making a nuisance of himself on American soil."

AND

"Marijuana is being exposed to more children everyday." (My only question here is, "Do Marijuana's parents know of the danger of child exposure??")

Love, kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment